A GOAL WITHOUT A PLAN IS JUST A WISH
1. Know how much money is needed
2. Have a clear savings plan
3. Regularly review your progress
4. Have a specific time frame
5. Tell your family and friends
STRATEGIES & TECHNIQUES USED BY SUCCESSFUL SAVERS
6. Keep track of spending
7. Drink less each month
8. Bring lunch to work
9. Don’t purchase items on impulse
10. Buy items in bulk
SAVE ON BANKING
11. Open High Yield Savings Accounts
12. Build an emergency fund
13. Avoid overdraft fees
14. Use only your bank’s ATM
15. Make your monthly credit cards payment on time
HOLIDAYS DON’T HAVE TO BREAK THE BANK
Here are some of the things you can do to cut on holiday cost:
16. Take advantage of holiday sales
17. Plan in advance
18. Shop around for best travel deals
19. Buy gifts/ presents in advance
20. Limit spending on gifts
Motif Investing: Do you want to invest in stocks or bonds? Then join Motif Investing. Motif Investing allows you to invest in great ideas focusing on real-world themes and popular investing strategies. The approachable platform makes it easy to buy a portfolio of up to 30 stocks, bonds or ETFs for just $9.95 total commission.
Lending Tree: Are you looking for a mortgage loan? If so, check out Lending Tree. Lending Tree is a unique marketing company that provides filtered consumers for mortgage loans, home equity loans, and home equity lines of credit.
Lending Club: alternatively if you are looking for a personal loan to reduce credit card debt, try Lending Club. Lending Club offers unsecured personal loans of up to $35,000 to borrowers with good-to-excellent credit at very competitive rates. Investors can open a free account instantly to start building a portfolio that can earn more than other investments with comparable risk.
Save on travel at CheapOair.com. It offers the cheapest flights, hotels, car rentals, and travels.